Under the heading "News" may be found:
- News : this subheading includes web news, press articles, interventions on the radio and on the television, as well as the main published papers, books, and book's chapters.
- News about the doping issue can be found on the website of the Swiss Laboratory for Doping Analyses "LAD".
- Free positions : in this subheading, you'll find the vacancies that we currently offer and who to contact for information
- Seminars of the CURML: This section contains the date, place, name of speaker and topic of next lecture organized by the CURML. You will also find the agenda of future conferences.
- Next seminar organized by the CURML
Miscellaneous information on this page
--> 2010 Conference on Violations of human rights and humanitarian law, chairs Bernice Elger, Paola Gaeta, Marcelo Aebi
--> International representations: Since 2005, the UMV unit is delegated by the Federal Office of Public Health (BAG), to represent Switzerland in the "Network Europe" of the "Global Campaign for Violence Prevention" of the World Health Organization (WHO)
--> Patents taken out by collaborators of the CURML :