|Unit Services||Research and Training||FAQ|
Inaugurated on 3 January 2006, the principle missions of the UMV are :
- to provide medico-legal consultation for adult victims of violence
- to offer consultancy and training to professionals
- to be a stakeholder in academic research.
Details of these different fields can be found in the following pdf document : mission of the UMV.
- Head of unit : Nathalie Romain Glassey, MD, Forensic Expert (Unisciences profile)
- Forensic experts
- Nursing staff
- Head of research : Jacqueline De Puy, Dr Phil. (Unisciences profile)